This software is a web-based Hospitality accounting system for students in Hospitality and Tourism schools. You can use M3 AccKnowledge University Program in:
- Hospitality Accounting
- Hospitality Financial Accounting
- Hospitality Management Accounting
- Hospitality Industry Managerial Accounting
- Other related courses
This software will be used in many different universities including University of South Florida, University of Central Florida, and Northern Arizona University. The best part of this software is that it is a web-based software (cloud computing) so there is no need to install any software in students’ or instructor’s computer. Once the instructor adopts the software to be used in a course, the students can start using the system immediately.
In other words, with a very small time investment, you can have your students use a real hospitality application with no cost. This software is not only good tool to teach them the hospitality technology skills but also to teach them the basics of hotel operation. M3 AccKnowledge is a real hospitality accounting software which is used in thousands of hotels around the world.
This is how you can adopt M3 AccKnowledge for your class:
- Email Georgia Malan-Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will create your virtual hotel in M3 AccKnowledge
- You will integrate M3 AccKnowledge in your course, review the M3AccKnowledge Guidelines
- Determine how many exercises you will use in your class (We have 8 assignments)
- Class starts
- After the add/drop period, instructor sends the final class roster to Georgia at email@example.com
- Initial log-in credentials will be sent to the Instructor
- Instructors assigns the exercises/tutorials and students start doing them.
To sign up or get a demonstration of M3 AccKnowledge for Educators, please email Ms. Georgia Malan-Rush at firstname.lastname@example.org